Our Arau - KL Central ETS adventure

We decided to take the ETS just so that the kids could experience a train ride. I thought it would be nicer than a bus because the kids could move around. We took a train from Arau and stopped at KL Central. From there, we took the KTM commuter service to Seremban.
 My kids couldn't sit still so I took them to explore the length of the train.
 The cafe coach offers a number of microwaveable selections that my kids like.
 I ordered chicken lasagna. After I was full of lasagna, almost midway through the trip the train staff distributed free meals, biscuits and soy drinks, that my kids like very much.

We didn't get much photo opportunity, we had our hands full with the kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Good Virtues Co skincare set

Gunung Jerai